Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hannah's Beauty Shop










Sunday afternoon got a little hectic around the Graham house. With Mom working that evening, it was Hannah, Noah, and Sarah vs. poor me. I normally don't have a hard time, in fact it is usually pretty simple taking care of all 3. However, this evening would prove otherwise. It started with Noah poopin', Sarah hungry, and Hannah doing her on thing...all while I wanted to watch the gold medal match for men's volleyball. Needless to say I didn't get to watch much of the match. While feeding Sarah...I noticed that Hannah was very quiet, but not unusual as she is usually very good in playing in her room or coloring. Then a few minutes later she was walking down stairs and I immediately noticed something wasn't right. Hannah was evidently playing beauty shop and decided to cut her beautiful long hair. Well, as a dad and husband, I grew scared of mom's response...so I waited till the next morning when she came home from work and was extremely tired to tell her. Anyway, we took her to the salon and had it fixed and now we have cute little girl with a bob cut. However, for a 4 year old, she didn't do too bad of a job.

2 comments:

Carla Hardy said...

I love it. I saw it yesterday before the "fix" and thought...not too bad for a 4 year old.

leslie_armstrong said...

Jeff - you will NEVER babysit my kids. But, I do love Hannah's haircut. =-) Poor Melissa...